One of the most important elements of alpine skiing, or any other snow sport, is the opportunity to HAVE FUN. This is especially important with young skiers new to the sport. Younger skiers, especially pre-teen, should be encouraged to ski for fun and to try the many different types of skiing from alpine to cross country to snowboarding and more.
Skiing is a unique activity among Olympic sports. It is one of the most recreationally oriented of all Olympic sports, with a strong base of skiers who make their passion a lifetime sport. And it is the fun and excitement of the sport, which will lead youngsters to eventual athletic success (1999 USSA Alpine Competition Guide).
- Alpine Mammoth Thanksgiving Camp
- 2016 MWC Team Photo - by Jill Rosell Photography
- Alpine Race Photos - Russ Read Race, by Gillian Rathbun Photography
- 2016-2017 MWC Handbook
- U-14+ 2016-2017 Race Schedule
- MWC 2016-2017 U16 and Younger Race Schedule
- MWC 2016-2017 Training Schedule
- 2016 Alpine/Nordic Crossover