Our Commitment To Privacy
MBSEF does not share, sell or trade e-mail address information. Our policy is to protect this information and use it for communication purposes only. We are committed to ensuring our customers' privacy.
The Information We Collect:
The MBSEF website allows you to create an online account through our online registration vendor, Active Network (www.activenetwork.com) which contains personal information. The types of personal information collected includes:
- Email address
- Phone number
If you decide to register for an MBSEF event or program you may need to enter additional personal information about yourself (or participants). This may include:
- Age or Date of Birth
If a payment is to be made from via our website through Active Network (i.e. registration fee) you will need to provide your credit card information. This includes:
- Name on credit card
- Credit Card number
- Expiration month/year
- Billing address if different from address on MBSEF account
MBSEF does not store your credit card information in our data base, it is stored in the Active Network system. This information is securely passed to the Active Network which verifies your data and either rejects or approves the payment.
Program Refund Policy:
Refunds will be granted for an Illness or injury that prevents a competitor from training for the remainder of the season, or a significant portion thereof. A doctor's statement is necessary for a refund to be granted. Refunds will also be granted if an athlete moves from the region which prevents participation in the program.
All refund requests must be made in writing to the MBSEF Executive Director.
- Refunds will be made on a prorated basis based on available weeks elapsed and available weeks remaining.
- An administration fee will be deducted from the refund, from a minimum of $25 up to but not exceeding 10% of enrollment and transportation fees.
- New athletes will receive a full refund if their skiing ability limits their participation in the program. Coaches will make every effort possible to fit the child into the appropriate group.
- No refunds are granted for athletes that receive suspensions or program dismissals.
MBSEF does not offer refunds for event enrollments, due to injury, illness, family emergencies or other circumstances. However, an event entry may be transferred to another person.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us