Central Oregon 500+ – June 6 – 10, 2023
5 Days of the best Central Oregon Road Rides
100 mile and 100k (Metric Century) Ride Options Each Day
Choose 1 day for fun, 2 days to challenge yourself, or set a goal and start training to do all 5 rides!
Benefiting the Mt. Bachelor Sports Education Foundation
Come explore Central Oregon’s classic road rides. We will provide ride guides, lunch every day, rest stops with plenty of food, hydration, portable restrooms and encouragement along the way!
Please don’t download ride files until just before our event, as we are continuously making small tweaks and changes based on conditions, construction, and other factors.Click to see GPS Maps
Tuesday, June 6, 2023…..McKenzie Pass
Wednesday, June 7, 2023…..Mt. Bachelor Loop
Thursday, June 8, 2023……Smith Rock
Friday, June 9, 2023………….. East Lake/Newberry Crater
Saturday, June 10, 2023………. Crooked River Canyon
What You Need to Know
- Ride Guides for FAST, MEDIUM and LEISURE paced riders provided.
- LIMITED to 60 riders per day.
- Prices are as follows:
- 1 day-$100
- 2 day-$190
- 3 day-$280
- 4 day-$370
- 5 day-$425
- Typically there are 8-10 riders in a group. Every morning before the groups take off, riders decide which group they feel like riding in. There will be a fast group that averages 17-20 miles per hour on the hilly rides. The flat stages are faster. If you are training for the upcoming Road Race season, this is the perfect group to be in. Our ride guides can go as fast or as slow as the group wants to go. The mid group averages between 14-17 mph. The leisure paced group rides at approximately 12-14 mph.
- Groups may split up a little, but everyone reconvenes at lunch which is around the 65 mile mark. If riders decide not to continue after lunch transportation is provided, with bikes, back to the start location of the day.
- Snacks and hydration are provided at the start and again at a mid-morning rest stop.
- Lunch is usually around 65 miles and consists of hearty sandwiches, snacks and cookies. Our team CAN accommodate dietary restrictions or special requests.
- One additional rest stop is planned for the afternoon with additional snacks & hydration.
- Rides usually start at 8:00 and most riders finish well before 5:00.