Welcome to Mt. Bachelor Sports Education Foundation. We are a non-profit organization whose guiding philosophy is to encourage academic achievement and promote the positive values of competitive Alpine, Cross Country, Snowboarding/Freeride, and Cycling.
To support our programs we have several fundraising events. Our calendar provides a complete list of events and program activities throughout the year.
MBSEF News & Events
2013-2014 Parent/Athlete Manual
MBSEF Wishlist Donations
MBSEF Teams Up With Cascades Academy
March 2014 Newsletter
MBSEF Mission Statement
Dedicated to the training, development, and support of athletes in competitive Alpine & Nordic Skiing, Freeride Skiing, Freeride Snowboarding, and Cycling.
The mission of the Mount Bachelor Sports Education Foundation is to be the Northwest’s leading youth sports training organization, promoting the positive values of competitive sports including Alpine and Nordic Skiing, Snowboarding, and Cycling.
The guiding philosophy of MBSEF is to help student athletes achieve their individual athletic, academic, and personal goals by promoting these values:
- Performance goal setting
- Character building
- The pursuit of healthful lifetime activities
Goals and Objectives
- Create and execute quality training & sports competition programs and events.
- Teach and instill the positive values of participating in competitive sports.
- Motivate students’ scholastic achievement.
- Encourage a lifelong pursuit of physical fitness.
- Inspire the spirit of volunteerism and giving back to the community.
- Promote skiing, riding and racing at Mt. Bachelor and in Central Oregon.
- Maintain fiscal health.
MBSEF Lodging Sponsor